|G.I. Joe #103|
|"Amazing the Welkin"|
Believing Scarlett is soon to die, Storm Shadow blackmails the Jugglers into giving Snake-Eyes a dangerous mission in Borovia. The Joes and the Oktober Guard continue to fight their way out of Sierra Gordo, and Mutt and Spirit are arrested by the Joes in Millville, which shows no evidence of brianwashing.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
|G.I. Joe||Cobra||Oktober Guard||Millville||Misc|
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"Glory is something my mother sings about in church! I'd rather collect my pension, thank you, kindly!"
- --Roadblock has a very practical view.
- No errors known.
Items of note
- One of the Jugglers is named "Thurston."
- Cobra's brainwashing trigger is still "Broca," same as it was for Clutch and Rock 'n Roll.
G.I. Joe references
- Roadblock is running around blind, being guided by a smaller man carried on his shoulders. The same thing happened in G.I. Joe: The Movie, with the devolved Cobra Commander.
- Roadblock mentions the Battle of Stalingrad.
- Misha keeps citing historic battles where the "good guys" died: Thermopylae, the Alamo, and Little Bighorn.
Footnotes and References