A civilian's home is destroyed during a battle between G.I. Joe and Cobra, and he breaks into G.I. Joe Headquarters to seek revenge against Cobra.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"My great-grandmother shoots better than these Cobras and she died in 1957."
- --Aww, I'm sorry for your loss, Alpine.
Animation and/or technical glitches
- In the rec room, Flint and Lady Jaye's couch briefly disappears.
- When Mrs. Fairmont takes the baking sheet of cookies out of the oven, she uses her bare hands. That woman must have some really impressive callouses built up!
- That and she didn't even open the door to it.
- After Lady Jaye and Fairmont land on the beach, Lady Jaye's shirt turns to a dark green for a rather long shot, and then back to the normal tan in the following wide-angle shot.
- Charles Fairmont manages to blow up Cobra's Power Destroyer by throwing a grenade hundreds of feet into a small vent at the side of the machine -- a feat that would be nearly impossible for even the best MLB ballplayer.
- The transport vehicle at the beginning of the episode looks a lot like 1988's Rolling Thunder.
- Two men in trenchcoats and dark glasses meet Fairmont at the airport - one is obviously Alpine, while the other (by process of elimination) is Airtight.
- The Joe Team is a covert operations group - and Charles Fairmont's reaction to meeting them shows that there's a reason they stay out of the spotlight.
G.I. Joe references
- While the Joes are watching tv, an announcer says a contestant has won an all-expenses-paid trip to the Florida Everglades - location of Zartan's headquarters.
- Shipwreck is reading a copy of TV Grind.