enter brief synopsis here
enter full summary here
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"It's Sgt. Slaughter! Destroy that meddlesome mastodon!"
- --Dr. Mindebender
Animation and/or technical glitches
- When Dr. Mindbender checks the DNA vats, his monocle has a frame that hooks over his ear.
- While reporting in to General Hawk, Sgt. Slaughter comes under attack by a Cobra squadron, at which points he yells out "Take cover, it's Cobra!" followed by Cobra gunfire. Hawk then follows that up by asking "Sgt. Slaughter, are you under attack?" Well, yeah, that's what he just said.
- In the real world, the corpses of military leaders are not just laying around unguarded for anyone to just walk up to and take DNA.
- At no point do we see any national military forces from the United States, France, Russia, or China. Only the Oktober Guard, a G.I. Joe-like team is present. While G.I. Joe is an international response unit, there should have been some local military units.
- The Cobra leadership hates Cobra Commander, but decide to create Serpentor instead of promoting an existing leader, such as Destro. Cobra Commander could have easily been replaced earlier in the series. The Cobra leadership hates their leaders, but is unwilling to accept the title of supreme leader. The leadership later turns on Serpentor and rallies to Cobra Commander in "Operation: Dragonfire. In the tv series involving the M.A.S.S., Destro fails to obtain results after he takes command.
- No references.
- Coming soon