| "Arise, Serpentor, Arise!"|
September 18, 1986
enter brief synopsis here
enter full summary here
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"That man has the constitution of a vending machine!"
- --Cobra Commander, after Sgt. Slaughter quickly recovers from a DNA extraction at the hand of the Crimson Twins.
Animation and/or technical glitches
- None known.
- When running down the list of of targets that they were unaware of, Hawk says that Cobra stole "the ashes of Julius Caesar," then follows that up with "Lord know what Cobra wants with them." In the previous episode, Doc and Lifeline presented him with a lengthy dissertation about how Cobra was using the DNA to build a super soldier. Was he not paying attention?
- Throughout this entire mini-series, Hawk doesn't acquit himself very well, leading one to wonder how he was ever made a general and leader of the Joe team.
- After extracting Sgt. Slaughter's DNA, Tomax and Xamot, for no apparent reason, unchain him and leave him in his cell. Sure enough, the Sarge escapes rather easily from the cell.
- Earlier in the mini-series, the DNA extractor would destroy the specimen after getting the DNA sample. Luckily for Sgt. Slaughter, it merely knocks him out.
- Well, he does have the constitution of a vending machine.
- No special items of note.
- No references.
- Coming soon