Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
While buying parts for the Coyote, Duke is arrested and taken to prison; the rest of the Joes must break him out before Flint and Lady Jaye track him down.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
- None yet.
Animation and/or technical glitches
- None known.
- No errors known.
- First appearance: Law & Order
- The Coyote's hologram mode cycles through a junky pickup, an ASP Delivery truck, and an ambulance.
- Snake-Eyes still has Zartan's bike and helmet.
- Scarlet poses as a pregnant loudmouth.
- Though no geographic location is given for this episode, Flint later refers to Duke's "little stunt in Idaho."
G.I. Joe references
- Granger refers to the cage where the inmates are forced to fight as "the Arena of Sport."
- No references.