Cobra broadcasts a telethon in order to sponsor its criminal endeavors.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"Keep the phones busy, darlings!"
- --The Baroness, all decked out in a slinky evening dress, hoping the public can keep Cobra's operations afloat with the donations.
Animation and/or technical glitches
- None known.
- The entire Cobra high command is at the telethon, save for Serpentor. Why would Serpentor allow all his lieutenants to congregate in one spot? A well-placed G.I. Joe attack could capture or kill all of them in one fell swoop!
- Because he doesn't like/trust any of them.
- Cobra leaves a single B.A.T. to guard their computer virus at Anasazi, an appalling lack of security for such an important location.
- Not only that, there's no computer tech or IT guy around in case something goes wrong.
- Low-Light shoots part of a building on the Dreadnoks such that they should be very flat and very dead yet they walk away from it seemingly unscathed.
- How does the Contribution Counter keep going up when there's NOBODY manning the phones?
- Lifeline, a staunch pacifist, refuses to grab Sci-Fi's rifle when he offers it to save him from a pool of piranha. In other words, Lifeline would prefer a gory and painful death to grabbing a rifle being used as a stick!
- It should be noted that all the Cobras dress up in tuxedos for the telethon, including Dr. Mindbender in a tuxedo complete with his cape!
- After seeing the Baroness all decked out in a low-cut evening gown with thigh high slits, we can understand what Destro sees in her!
- Befitting his decreased importance in the Cobra high command, Cobra Commander doesn't get any facetime in front of the cameras; he's stuck manning the phones!
- The Anasazi or Ancient Pueblo Peoples were a Native American culture in what is now the Southwestern United States.
- Coming soon