|G.I. Joe #68|
|"Cut and Freeze Dried"|
As the riots in Frusenland continue, the Joe team moves in to help protect the secret U.S. research base.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
- None yet.
- On page 10, Avalanche and Dodger call each other by the wrong names.
- On page 16, Hawk calls Iceberg by his own name.
- The Ice-Vipers' uniforms are colored blue, instead of white.
- Baroness orders the W.O.L.F.s' Ski-Missiles into firing position, but that's not what gets fired.
- The Dominator snow tank is absent from the lineup of Battle Force 2000 vehicles. Its driver, Avalanche, serves as shotgun for Blocker in the Eliminator.
Items of note
- First Appearances: Avalanche, Blaster, Blocker, Dodger, Eliminator, Frostbite, Future Fortress, Ice-Viper, Iceberg, Knockdown, LCV, Marauder, Maverick, Sky Sweeper, Snow Cat, Vector, Vindicator, WORMS
- Baroness' H.I.S.S. is number 666.
- In the United Kingdom the story was reprinted in Transformers #278, #279, #280 & #281.
- No references.
Footnotes and References