Cobra Commander runs the Baroness through the Brainwave Scanner, Destro gets help from an old familiar source.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"Say, Storm Shadow - does the Ninja Force have a really cool battle cry like 'Yo, Joe!', 'It's clobberin' time' or 'kowabunga, dude'?"
"No, Dojo - if we're doing our job correctly...our opponents are unconscious before they have a chance to hear anything!"
- --And yet you two have time for that whole conversation while running at the Night-Creepers?
"We're freelance operatives for a major multinational trading cartel interested in the global repercussions of metals trading in the new Pan-European market--"
"No you're not. You're the G.I. Joe team. You gotta stop stenciling it all over your equipment!"
- -- Sorry, Chuckles, your technical babble isn't enough to throw Rashid of the scent.
- No errors known.
Items of note
- First appearance: Air Commando Gliders
- Destro's password is "Frozen Haggis" - the same culinary catastrophe that his former neighbor, Lord Malaprop, invested in.
- Cloudburst and Skymate are mentioned, but are not in the issue. In fact, their mention is all about how they're absent. This is as close as they ever come to being in the comic.
- The dossier in this issue features Spirit.
- Rashid wears a Texas Instruments shirt.
- His hideout, Radio Hut, is a reference to RadioShack.
- "It's clobberin' time" is the catchphrase of Fantastic Four member The Thing.
- "Kowabunga dude" could either be a reference to Bart Simpson or, keeping with the ninja theme, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Beirut really does have an amusement park with a Ferris Wheel right on the waterfront - that's not made up.
Footnotes and References