|G.I. Joe #119|
The G.I. Joe Ninja Force engage in battle Cobra's new androids which look uncannily human and match their every move.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
- --Scarlett, Storm Shadow and... Snake-Eyes?!
- Snake-Eyes speaks.
- Prince's E.C.H.O. is colored white.
- Page 3, panel 6 - what the heck is going on with the back of Hawk's head?
Items of note
- First Appearances: Storm Shadow's Ninja Force uniform, ECHO robots, Skystorm
- Snake-Eyes is shown unmasked.
- The gag of nobody being able to remember Ghostrider's name continues.
- "E.C.H.O." stands for Enhanced Copy, Human Original.
- Obviously, all the E.C.H.O. robots are meant to be recognizable. Due to the passage of time, some of them no longer are.
- All the robots fall into three categories:
Footnotes and References