|"Eau De Cobra"|
Cobra steals an ancient formula for a love potion. Flint and Lady Jaye come up with their own plan for an intercept.
Firefly attacks a Joe polar research station, he steals a plant that, along with a stolen egyptian tablet from the British Museum, allows Cobra to create a love potion which they will use on a shipping magnate, which would allow Cobra to control the worlds largest shipping route. Flint and Lady Jaye infiltrate the magnates yacht, and tries to stop the Baroness from seducing the shipping magnate, but instead seduces Flint. After a brief struggle, the perfume is knocked overboard, and both Joe and Cobra divers race after it. It is swallowed by a crab, which runs away. In the end, the only one who comes out ahead among Cobra is Destro who is highly amused at the fitting end of such a silly scheme of Cobra Commander's.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
- --Cobra Commander seems upset.
Animation and/or technical glitches
- The design of Baroness' dress changes while she's dancing with Flint.
- Similarly, the waiter's jacket goes from white with black lapels, to all white, to red with black lapels all in the span of about 15 seconds.
- At the Arctic research station, one of the scientists trips an alarm by stepping on a button in the middle of the floor. Odd placing for an emergency alarm, since it would seem that they would accidentally trip it every day just by walking across the room.
- Flint and Lady Jaye are in a windowless Cobra lab deep inside the compound, when it explodes at the first commercial cliffhanger. After the commercial break, they are suddenly outside in the water. As the explosion originated behind them and flung them outward, they would have had to pass through tons of rock and stone to wind up outside. Needless to say, they would be swimming with the fishes instead of plotting their next escapade.
- Frostbite's only speaking role ever.
- Final appearance of the M.A.N.T.A.
- Lady Jaye appears to be fluent in ancient Egyptian, sight-reading the hieroglyphs off the tablet with amazing ease. See also The Gods Below.
- No references.