- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"Hmmmm... next time I'll fix his brain."
- --Spirit, after setting and healing Quick Kick's broken leg and QK starts jumping around and pirouetting on his leg.
"You wouldn't happen to have a Mauler tank under there, would you?"
- --Quick Kick, after lamenting that he doesn't have a knife and Spirit removes a small dagger from underneath his headband.
Animation and/or technical glitches
- The Cobra symbol on Baroness' uniform is silver instead of red.
- Storm Shadow uses Excalibur to bring down a huge stone pillar on top of a fleeing Footloose. Needless to say, the end result should be a very flat and very dead Footloose instead of an unconscious Footloose.
- The Admiral aboard the Flagg doesn't seem to be Admiral Ledger, as he has only a moustache and voiced by Gregg Berger. Is this supposed to be some incarnation of Keel-Haul?
- Was Beamish one of the Knights of the Round Table? After all, he mysteriously appears and disappears and his timing is just right to nudge the Joes in the right direction.
- Spirit's filecard states that he is a Shaman, which he demonstrates when he sets and heals Quick Kicks' fractured leg.
- In a rare bit of character insight (for the animated series), Destro immediately realizes the power that Excalibur possesses after watching Storm Shadow use it. Deciding that he must acquire the sword, as it would give him the edge he needs to usurp power from Cobra Commander, Destro waits until Storm Shadow is distracted in battle before aiming a missile launcher at the ninja. Realizing the dishonorable act he is about to commit on one of the few colleagues he actually respects, Destro openly laments and apologizes aloud for his act of treachery.
- The "Now you know..." segment attached to this episode involved Snow Job telling kids to lay down if they need to move across cracking ice.
- Spirit secrets a small throwing-dagger underneath his headband. See also Countdown for Zartan.
- Quick Kick's stunt with the floodlight is taken from the Bat-Signal.