Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From 1985 to 1987, The Ballantine/Young Adult division of Random House Inc. released a Find Your Fate book series featuring twenty adventures of the G.I. Joe Team in battles with the nefarious Cobra Organization over the fate of the World, with the reader playing a decisive character who's decisions made during the story effects its outcome.
Instead of being stuck in a story that is told in linear fashion from beginning to end, the reader could change how the story progresses at various points by the decisions made from the options found at the bottom of a certain page when it becomes time to make the decision. Thus, the same story could be read many times over with each variation being explored everytime the story is read.
- Operation: Star Raider by Eric Affabee
- Operation: Dragon Fire by William Sno
- Operation: Terror Trap by G.V. Macrae
- Operation: Robot Assassin by William & Megan Stine
- The Everglades Swamp Terror by Eric Affabee
- Operation: Death Stone by Barbara & Scott Siegel
- Operation: Deadly Decoy by R.L. Stine
- Operation: Death Ray by Megan & H. William Stine
- Operation: Mindbender by R.L. Stine
- Operation: Night Flight by William Sno
- Operation: Weapons Disaster by James Ward
- Operation: Jungle Doom by Lynn Beach
- Operation: Snow Job by Barbara & Scott Siegel
- Operation: Thunderbolt by K.C. Edwards
- Operation: Time Machine by Lynn Beach
- Operation: Poison Dart by Megan & H. William Stine
- Operation: Sink or Swim by Barbara & Scott Siegel
- Operation: Killer Comet by S.M. Ballard
- Operation: Tiger Strike by William Sno
- Serpentor and the Mummy Warrior by R.L. Stine