Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Joes locate a bio-viper manufacturing facility and are met with resistance from Firefly, a Cobra saboteur who threatens to burn the surrounding town to the ground.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"Ah, what can you do? Chicks dig the strong, totally silent type."
- --They don't go for short whiners, Tunnel Rat?
"Contrary to popular belief, we don't like blowing stuff up... it just works out that way."
"Tough choices to save lives, huh? Hope I see you in the next one."
- --Roadblock says "goodbye" to Barbecue (a little prematurely)
Animation and/or technical glitches
- The view of the dam seen through Scarlett's binoculars is from a totally different angle than where she's standing. Those things must let you see around corners!
- No errors known.
- First appearance: Barbecue, Firefly
- This Firefly seems to be a pyromaniac, more than an explosives expert.
- Kelly says the base the Joes blew up was in Missouri.
- When the Joes are leaving Greenridge, the citizens cry "Yo Joe!" - a first for this series.
- Roadblock knows how to fly a helicopter.
- Springfield, Missouri is a real place, though it is far more urban than the establishing shots in "The Descent (Part I)" and the farmland in "The Descent (Part II)" would suggest.
- While taunting Duke, Firefly claims that he is "legion", a boast associated with the Biblical story of a man who was possessed by many demons at once.
G.I. Joe references
- When Firefly's outfit gets charred, the dark spots mimic the urban camouflage pattern on his RAH counterpart's uniform.