|“||Spinning out of the red-hot thriller G.I. Joe: Cobra, this one-shot follows up on the series' surprise reveal and focuses on our big bad guy (or is that multiple bad guys?). By the same creative team as the original mini! Don't miss out, this is the perfect end cap to the series!||”|
—The description as originally solicited by IDW Publishing.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- None yet.
- No errors known.
Items of note
- Origin of Tomax and Xamot
- The layout and design of the book is, like the twins themselves, a perfect mirror image - the shapes of the panels, the poses of the characters, even the events reflect from one side of the book to the other.
- The layout was inspired by issue #5 of Watchmen, which uses a similar device.
- The page numbering goes from 1-11 in the front of the book, and from 11-1 in the back.
- The handshake on page 9 is presumably the first physical appearance of Cobra Commander in any capacity in the IDW books.
G.I. Joe references
- Tomax and Xamot are shown driving a H.I.S.S.
- Tomax and Xamot grew up in the Unione Corse and took part in the Toyota War, which occurred in 1987.
- Moammar Khaddafi is, as of the date of this issue's publication, still the leader of Libya.
Footnotes and References
- ↑ There are at least 32 ways to spell the dictator's name.
- ↑ IDW Publishing and Hasbro Continue to Push Creative Boundaries with G.I. JOE: COBRA Special #1