Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||The Baroness is having a really bad day at the top of the world. The M.A.S.S. Device is malfunctioning. Destro's causing problems. Cobra Commander is demanding results. And to add to her troubles, a hit team of master snipers has her in the crosshairs. Not a lot of job security in Cobra.||”|
—The description as originally solicited by IDW Publishing.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"You connived yourself a second chance. There will not be a third."
"But I-- (she holsters her gun) --as you command."
"You've proven your value to me, Baroness. There is other work for you. Cobra needs survivors."
- --Cobra Commander and Baroness have a decidedly less amiable relationship than they did before.
- No errors known.
Items of note
- First appearance: Major Bludd, Section Ten, Section Sabine.
- Destro is sent to Section Ten, Baroness is removed from control of Section Zero, Dr. Orizama is made chief science supervisor, and Glynis MacDougall is assigned the codename Copperback.
- This issue features the first definitive appearance of Cobra Commander, though it is mainly an off-panel cameo: his helmet appears in a reflection on a computer screen, and he once raises his hand to point.
- Dr. Orizama refers to "Section Sabine."
Footnotes and References