|“||The M.A.S.S. Device tips the balance of power in Cobra's favor in a big way. And Destro is a guest of Major Bludd in the Cobra gulag known as Section Ten. But Destro has a plan and that means a rising body count on the Siberian tundra.||”|
—The description as originally solicited by IDW Publishing.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
"They're the devil's own, I swear!"
"Twixt the devil and Destro, I reckon there's ne'er a difference."
- --Two Highlanders gossip about the man who's saving their lives.
- Last issue, Tripwire had red hair, and Downtown had blonde. Presuming those are the two Joes sitting next to Cover Girl, they're both shown with light brown hair.
Items of note
- First appearance: Seamus McCullen, 18th Laird of Destro; Manatua Island.
- Death of Numbers 1-7. Guess they'll be seeing Number 8 again sooner than they thought.
- Major Bludd drinks Australian vodka, even at the top (or bottom) of the world.
- Laird Destro 18 fought alongside the Gordon Highlanders, a real regiment.
Footnotes and References