|G.I. Joe #20|
|“||Ripcord joins the series as he leads Scarlett and a team of Fobbits on a jump to a faraway tropical island. But it's no day at the beach because Cobra owns this little slice of paradise and means to keep it. Also, Shipwreck and his crew of pirates in action against the Dreadnaught; Cobra's gigantic submarine-cruiser. It's a perfect storm of action and suspense!||”|
—The description as originally solicited by IDW Publishing.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
"No one here. No one's been here since Bush was president."
"Bush forty one."
- --Brainstorm and Scarlet were hoping for a bit more action, apparently.
- No errors known.
Items of note
- First appearance: Keel-Haul, Wet-Suit.
- The issue solicitation gives a name to the large Cobra submarine: The Dreadnaught.
- Brainstorm watches Shark Week.
- George Bush, 41st president of the United States, was in office from January 20, 1989 to January 20, 1993.
Footnotes and References
- ↑ The real word is spelt "dreadnought." It's unclear whether this is a typo, or a change made to make the vehicle's name unique.