|G.I. Joe #24|
|“||"M.A.S.S. Destruction" continues as Mainframe and Dial-Tone engage in long-range combat in the Hindu Kush using predator drones. They bring the fight to Cobra from ten thousand miles away and learn that, even in a virtual war, the heart can be a casualty. See Storm Shadow in action, and also, what will a captured Cobra Viper reveal to the Joes?||”|
—The description as originally solicited by IDW Publishing.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- None yet.
- The captured Viper was dark-skinned and had dark hair in the last issue . Here he is light-skinned and blonde and looks a lot like Michael Monk. His hair style has changed as well.
Items of note
- First appearance: Mutt, Krake, Tele-Vipers
- "Krake" means octopus in German.
- Mainframe's voiceover is Leonard Nimoy.
Footnotes and References
- ↑ -