|“||"M.A.S.S. Destruction" concludes here with Snake-Eyes and Helix stranded at the top of the world in a desperate battle against time, the elements and Cobra. Expect an armored vehicle battle on the frozen wastes of an Arctic wasteland like you've never seen before. And a chilling shock ending you never thought you'd see!||”|
—The description as originally solicited by IDW Publishing.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
- None yet.
- The magazine of the Desert Eagle Copperback is holding is missing in one panel.
Items of note
- First appearance: Arctic H.I.S.S. Driver
- First IDW Avalanche, Snow Cat.
- The "snow crawler" is a M.A.R.S. Industries N-997.
- Section Twenty is named.
- The beginning of this issue takes place before the final story arc of Cobra. The final two pages take place after the end of Cobra #13.
- Death of Dr. Gerry Orizama
- The population of Section Sabine are desperate for help .
- Apparently Cobra commander trusted Destro enough to leave him alone in Section Prime for three weeks.
- No references.
Footnotes and References