|G.I. Joe #146|
A former crazed Russian scientist devised a way to use artificial intelligence to crash asteroids into the Earth. Back on Earth, Cobra Commander heeds Destro's advice and decides to invade Wolkekuckuckland.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
|G.I. Joe||Cobra||Oktober Guard||Others|
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
- None yet.
- No errors known.
Items of note
- First appearance: Red Star; Armor Bot
- Death of Darklon.
- At last, the title returns to just "G.I. Joe," with no mention of Snake-Eyes.
- Borovia borders Trans-Carpathia, Trans-Carpathia borders Darklonia, and Darklonia borders Wolkekuckuckland.
- The return of Destro's chessboard - with new, updated pieces!
- The Russian scientist behind Project "Drop Forge" is never named.
- Though the plot seems superficially similar to the movie Armageddon, this issue came out four years prior to that film.
- Roadblock says he saw Duke checking the O-rings. Faulty O-rings were responsible for the 1986 Challenger shuttle explosion.
Footnotes and References