The G.I. Joe team pulls out all the stops to end the threat of Cobra's Pyramid of Darkness!
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"Now I'll never rule the world... I hate this job!!"
- --Cobra Commander, predicting the future
Animation and/or technical glitches
- Bazooka disappears in one shot while Quick Kick and Alpine are piloting the plane - his seat is empty.
- Alpine and Bazooka are shown among the group of Joes passed out from Cobra's heat-stroke device, even though they're hiding under the VAMP with Quick Kick.
- Ripper's beard is flesh-colored in a shot from the garbage module.
- How does Quick Kick, a stuntman from Hollywood, know what a Cobra "Trubble Bubble" is?
- Similiar to the AK-47, Cobra vehicles have certainly received media coverage. During the Cold War, the United States published information about the overall capabilities of Soviet weaponary.
- In the scene where the Fatal Fluffies revert back to their harmless form, Barbecue is seen among the Joes on Delta Station about to charge the Dreadnoks. However, Barbecue is supposed to be on Earth.
- The Joes have been less than successful with a frontal assault on the Extensive Enterprises' HQ, yet Satin waltzes right in, all the way up to Cobra Commander, with shocking ease.
- G.I. Joe Headquarters certainly was rebuilt quickly after all the damage it took in the season opener.
- In this episode, Extensive Enterprises' headquarters are in a pair of twin towers. In future episodes, the company occupies a single tower, the tallest in the world.
- No references.