Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The attack on The Pit continues, as Cobra throws its newest BATs into the battle.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
- None yet.
- T'Jbang is shown speaking when the ninjas escape Cobra Island.
- Maybe he was shocked out of it when they almost crashed mid-air.
Items of note
- First appearance: Crossfire, Cobra Septic Tanks (Cesspool's H.I.S.S.es)
- The B.A.T.s explode so hard they pop Cobra Commander's viewscreen - now that's an explosion!
- All Snake-Eyes' previous costumes are seen - including his Vietnam uniform and his bandaged face.
- Cobra Commander pulls a speaker off a Tele-Viper's helmet to use it like a phone.
- Cobra Commander is back to trying to make money, not take over the world.
- The dossier in this issue features Duke.
- The vehicles that race out of the Pit's shuttle ramp are Crossfires, rare vehicles from 1986. The toys were radio controlled, just like the ones in this issue, and were sold in two versions with different radio control frequencies.
- Cobra Commander likes to hear "Ride of the Valkeries" when he lands at Cobra Island.
- The thing he's holding up at the end of the issue is a VHS tape - very cutting edge for the time.
Footnotes and References