|"Lights! Camera! Cobra!"|
The Joes are hired as technical advisers for a Hollywood film, which unwittingly puts them in Cobra's sights!
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
|G.I. Joe||Cobra||Movie Props|
"You expect me to talk, Cobra?"
"No, we expect you to fry!"
- --Shipwreck and Cobra Commander, a la Goldfinger.
"Scatter their bones at my feet!"
- --Cobra Commander
"You saved me!"
"No, I saved a customer."
- --Cobra Commander and Destro
Animation and/or technical glitches
- Near the end of the episode, a black male wearing Bazooka's uniform fires on the retreating Cobra forces.
- Dusty is shown with jet black hair at the beginning and end of the episode; all other times in the series he is portrayed with dirty-blond hair.
- Cover Girl is identified by Zartan as being a "make-up expert." Although she is a former model and shares her codename with a brand of make-up, Cover Girl is actually an armor specialist and mechanic. Lady Jaye is the Joe team disguise and make-up specialist, as featured in episodes such as "Money to Burn."
- Wouldn't it have been easier just to bring Torch to the studio to stage the "interrogation" instead of wasting time disguising Recondo as the Dreadnok?
- Zartan refers to his Ferret ATV as a "Python Cycle" before the race in the desert - the working name of the toy while it was in development and in the original series bible.
- Shipwreck shouts "Meep Meep!" during the scuffle with the coyotes in the desert, like Warner Bros. Roadrunner character.