|G.I. Joe #89|
It's a nice little town called Broca Beach and Clutch and Rock 'n Roll find themselves in a bit of a pickle. Lucky the Mean Dog is on the way.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
|G.I. Joe||Cobra||Broca Beach|
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
- None yet.
- Clutch's license plate changes from "RO-71397" in Broca Beach to "(something)-540" in the fields, then finally to "OL CUDA" on the highway.
Items of note
- The targets in the shooting gallery are Snake-Eyes, Duke, Shipwreck and Scarlett.
- Among other things, Clutch's back seat contains a hockey stick and a basketball.
G.I. Joe references
- Clutch says he saw RnR throw an empty can of Yo-Jo Cola in the back seat.
- Zarana is reading Forbes Magazine.
- Clutch refers to girls with Farrah hair, a very popular style in the late '70s.
- Carl Sandburg is a writer and poet - however, it was Thomas Wolfe who wrote You Can't Go Home Again.
- Diving horses were a popular attraction in the first half of the 20th century.
- Rock n' Roll throws a can of Valvoline oil at Clutch while they're driving.
- The names of the Cobra policemen are Damon and Pythias.
Footnotes and References