|G.I. Joe #95|
| "The Snake-Eyes Trilogy part 2:|
No Turning Back!"
The Baroness prepares to have Snake-Eyes tortured for what he did in Vietnam. Meanwhile, Scarlett's life hangs in the balance.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- None yet.
- On page 6, Hawk has his usual flattop buzz-cut in panel 2, but long, flowing blonde hair in panel 5.
- On page 17, panels 1 and 2, word balloons are pointed at Storm Shadow that sound a lot more like things Stalker would say.
Items of note
- Snake-Eyes gets his new "Super Commando" costume, pieced together from things the Paine Brothers were wearing.
- The cigar-chomping man with the flattop at Sarge's newsstand asks for a copy of the Bugle - i.e., The Daily Bugle, Marvel Comics' famous newspaper. Since JJJ would get all the papers he wants for free, apparently he spends his free time wandering around the city checking to see whether stands are carrying him.
- The Paine Brothers are named after historical sadists: Torquemada, "Death Mask Murderer" Andrew Crispo and the originator of the name, the Marquis de Sade.
Footnotes and References