|“||No food. No water. No weapons. With only the survival skills he learned in commando training, Wallace Weems (a.k.a. Ripcord) fights an uphill battle to escape a hostile jungle and prevent a terrorist enclave from unleashing a terrible bio-weapon! If he lives, Ripcord just might earn Joe membership!||”|
—The description as originally solicited by IDW Publishing.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- None yet.
- No errors known.
Items of note
- Death: Wallace W. Weems.
- The named mercenaries are Jaeger, Tochi, and of course, Kurin.
- The beans being harvested are not castor beans, but something 1,000 times deadlier.
- The unnamed doctor is on the verge of saying "Cobra" when Kurin cuts him off.
- Weems was apparently a Master Sergeant.
G.I. Joe references
- Weems' quick interest in Scarlett is a nod to the movie.
- The gas truck belongs to PetroSA, the Petroleum, Oil and Gas Corporation of South Africa.
Footnotes and References