As Cobra establishes itself in Benzheen, the Joes begin to move in.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"Cover yourself, woman! Have you no modesty?"
- --Lady Jaye's always like that, Faoud.
- On page 4, when Cobra Commander claps the S.A.W.-Viper on the shoulder, his hand is entirely uncolored.
Items of note
- First Appearances: Ambush, Cool Breeze, Recoil, Faoud
- Although Dogfight has dialogue, he's never actually seen in this issue.
- The "Ninja Team" seems like a forerunner of Ninja Force.
- The bodies of the dead Joes are piled on the Mobile Battle Bunker's missile rack
- The dossier in this issue features Scarlett, with art by Adam Hughes.
- No references.
Footnotes and References