The G.I. Joe team raids a Cobra medical facility to find out about the terrible experiments said to be going on inside. Who is the mysterious Patient X?
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"So, we freeing another prisoner or preventing another outbreak?"
- --Roadblock tries to get on the same page as Scarlett.
"Who the what?! For real?"
- --So say we all, Roadblock.
"Ooh, ninja doorman! Me likey.
- --With a few simple words, Ripcord simultaneously puts Duke, Tunnel Rat and Scarlett's fears about whether or not he is the real thing to rest.
Animation and/or technical glitches
- None known.
- No errors known.
- First appearance: Lift-Ticket
- This episode is back in the United States.
- Cobra Commander displays a rather nasty cough.
- Roadblock mentions that the team has been on the run for six months.
- Mindbender warns Cobra Commander against having a "Type A rage fest."
- It's true that smell is the best trigger for memory.
- Tunnel Rat refers to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
G.I. Joe references
- Cobra Commander's new helmet makes him look like the IDW version of the character.
- The helicopter pilots supporting Flint are Sikorski and Jones. While Sikorski is clearly a Renegades version of Lift-Ticket, "Jones" may be a reference to John-Edward O. Jones.
- Or it could just be a random last name.