Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The G.I. Joe team raids a Cobra medical facility to find out about the terrible experiments said to be going on inside. Who is the mysterious Patient X?
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"So, we freeing another prisoner or preventing another outbreak?"
- --Roadblock tries to get on the same page as Scarlett.
"Who the what?! For real?"
- --So say we all, Roadblock.
"Ooh, ninja doorman! Me likey.
- --With a few simple words, Ripcord simultaneously puts Duke, Tunnel Rat and Scarlett's fears about whether or not he is the real thing to rest.
Animation and/or technical glitches
- None known.
- No errors known.
- First appearance: Lift-Ticket
- This episode is back in the United States.
- Cobra Commander displays a rather nasty cough.
- Roadblock mentions that the team has been on the run for six months.
- Mindbender warns Cobra Commander against having a "Type A rage fest."
- It's true that smell is the best trigger for memory.
- Tunnel Rat refers to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
G.I. Joe references
- Cobra Commander's new helmet makes him look like the IDW version of the character.
- The helicopter pilots supporting Flint are Sikorski and Jones. While Sikorski is clearly a Renegades version of Lift-Ticket, "Jones" may be a reference to John-Edward O. Jones.
- Or it could just be a random last name.