|G.I. Joe #90|
Destro tries to bring order to chaos, while Zartan tries to track down Storm Shadow.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
"I hear it took a plastic surgeon 10 hours just to get your face to a point where it wouldn't nauseate buzzards!"
- --Zarana may have just been trying to pick a fight, but Baroness (or was it Chameleon?) really was worked on extensively by a plastic surgeon.
- M.D. Bright is not so good at drawing dogs, is he?
- On the final page of the story, a word balloon points at Snake-Eyes.
Items of note
- Destro takes over and restructures Cobra.
- The Broca Beach Lodge Hall belongs to the Cryptic Order of Benevolent Reptilian Apostates.
- Zartan disguises himself as a Russian sailor, a random civilian, General Hollingsworth and an MP.
- All the movies being shown at the Broca Multiplex Theater are references to famous horror movies:
- Additionally, the Ronco Veg-O-Matic is a real product.
Footnotes and References