Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cobra uses a fast food franchise to discreetly hide rockets across the United States!
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
- None yet.
Animation and/or technical glitches
- The map of the United States is very poorly drawn.
- When Cutter, Lady Jaye and Flint step out of the restaurant, an A.S.P. fires laser bolts in front of them, but there is a massive explosion behind them.
- Tomax and Xamot make a point of distancing themselves from Cobra by pointing out that they merely represent Cobra as part of a business transaction, yet when Lady Jaye breaks into their offices, they confront her wearing Cobra uniforms.
- Flint is piloting a Dragonfly through Enterprise City and catches a glimpse of Cobra Commander on the TV in a girl's apartment. He then asks Breaker to patch him in to "VHF Channel 10". How could he possibly know what channel she was watching?
- Lady Jaye dares a Cobra trooper to shoot her by pointing out that he might hit the nosecone on one of the rockets, yet previously the Joe team is shown disarming the rockets... by blowing them up with lasers.
- Flint decides to disarm the rocket that Roadblock and the Crimson Twins are riding by firing a missile at it. Does this make any sense?
- Cobra's plot unravels when their strong-arm tactics on Roadblock's relatives bring in the Joes. But was that really necessary? They already have 149 rockets in place. Is one Red Rocket drive-thru out on a remote stretch of the Pacific Coast Highway that vital to their operation?
- Lady Jaye uses a javelin with an attached rope in this episode.
- No references.