Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Adam DeCobray hires James McCullen of M.A.R.S. Industries to work on a project to combine Dr. Mindbender's Bio-Vipers with his failed exo-armor suits. Meanwhile, the Joes infiltrate a Cobra stronghold after receiving information of DeCobray's plans from who they thought was Breaker's masked whistleblower. During the attempt, Mindbender reveals a deadly secret leading DeCobray to reveal himself as Cobra Commander. James McCullen becomes a "Destro" (estranged/alienated one) as he is forced to wear an iron mask as a symbol of his attempted betrayal and a mark of his servitude to Cobra.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"You knew Mindbender planned this attack!"
"Dr. Mindbender is part of the Cobra family. He tells me everything, especially the details of your extra-curricular activities."
- --James McCullen and Cobra Commander
"You told me that if you lost MARS, you would become a..."
- --Cobra Commander and the masked man formerly known as James McCullen
Animation and/or technical glitches
- None known.
- In the episode "Homecoming Part 2" Baroness calls James McCullen "Destro" whereas in this episode he explains what a "Destro" is but isn't one when he explains it.
- If Duke was outside how did he know the Iron Grenadiers and the Mecha-Vipers were shooting at each other?
- First appearance: Iron Grenadiers, Mecha-Vipers, Serpentor
- Scrap-Iron is looking much the worse for wear after his accident.
- James McCullen becomes Destro.
- In "The Package," Breaker spouts a conspiracy theory that Cobra's ex-employees are eaten by a giant snake. In this episode, we find out he was right.
- The Schuylkill River is near Philadelphia, placing this episode on the east coast.
G.I. Joe references
- Serpentor is created by Dr. Mindbender just like in the Real American Hero continuities.
- Like in the IDW continuity James McCullen and Dr. Mindbender are rivals.