Enter a brief synopsis
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Appearances not yet listed
- None yet.
Animation and/or technical glitches
- None known.
- No errors known.
- No special items of note.
- No references.
A Crimson Guard steals a bacteria vial, but the vial eventually breaks and combines with an experimental growth serum, creating a monstrous blob-like germ that eats everything in its path.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
- Since when does the nucleus of anything pulsate and glow like a disco ball?
- Right before Ace blows up the dam to "drown" the germ, Dusty comments that they are all out of missiles. A shot of the Skystriker squadron, however, shows that all the jets have a full complement of missiles.
- Ace has his goggles and air-mask, yet declines to put either one on when he sprays the germ with pesticides. Not surprisingly, Ace is overcome and nearly poisoned when the germ spits them back out at him.
- Airtight drops enough explosives into the nucleus of the germ to level a city block. He then makes a point of making sure to fly out of the germ so as to not get killed in the explosion. Yet the 2 Cobra Eels in the nucleus, mere inches from the explosives, survive without a scratch when the germ explodes.
- Scarlett points out that "millions" will be killed if the germ hits New York City. However, Airtight, the Crimson Guardsman and the two Eels prove that the germ, while it "eats" everything in its way, doesn't digest humans.
- Apparently G.I. Joe Mauler tanks, Mobats and A.W.E Strikers can fire apples out of their cannons with no modifications.
- For the first time, we see the interaction between the Crimson Guard soldiers and the regular blueshirts, showing that the blueshirts consider the Crimson Guardsmen elitist snobs.
- Shipwreck gets a shot to the solar plexus from Cover Girl when she doesn't take too kindly to his flirtations. See also "The Synthoid Conspiracy (Part I)"".
- Apples seeds do, in fact, contain cyanogenic acids; but, like the doctor explained, one would need to ingest massive amounts of seeds in order to do any harm.
- ↑ Unexpectedly, the name of the doctor who developed the germ is never given in the episode.