Cobra Commander attempts to use G.I. Joes to find the treasures inside a recently discovered Egyptian tomb. The group encounters the ancient gods of Egypt and is tested to prove their worthiness.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Baroness: "It's Set - God of Evil!" Cobra Commander (feebly): "Co-bra!" (Set grabs Cobra Commander by his left arm and lifts him up like a rag doll) Baroness: "He appears... unimpressed, Commander..."
Animation and/or technical glitches
- Baroness is heard to whisper Set's name despite still being unconscious.
- When the Cobras kneel before Set, Scrap-Iron disappears.
- Lady Jaye appears to be fluent in ancient Egyptian, sight-reading the hieroglyphs off the tablet with amazing ease. See also Eau De Cobra.
- The "Now you know..." segment attached to this episode involved Torpedo teaching an inexperienced swimmer how to stay afloat.
- No references.