Major Bludd, a mercenary hired by the Baroness, tracks down a target for assassination; luckily the Joes are on hand to run interference.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"Accused of a crime they didn't commit, a ragtag band of fugitives fights a covert battle to clear their names and expose the insidious enemy that is... Cobra. Some call them outlaws. Some call them heroes. But these determined men and women think themselves only as 'Ordinary Joes.' And this is their story."
- --Opening narration.
Animation and/or technical glitches
- None known.
- Why is there a manhole cover inside the SSS Market?
- First appearance: Breaker, Major Bludd, SSS Market; the Joes' transport gets its name.
- The SSS Market building is painted to look like scales.
- Despite being spelt with three S's, the store's name is pronounced "S Market."
- Renegades gets an opening narration beginning with this episode.
- Kibbey attends "Desert University."
- Major Bludd does not have an eyepatch... yet.
- Breaker is British.
- Scarlett's username is Snakebait23.
- The opening narration is a reference to 1980s tv show The A Team, which is fitting, since the series' premise is similar.
- I-25 runs from Wyoming to New Mexico.
- Major Bludd's assault vehicle looks like something out of Mad Max, a movie just as Australian as he is.
- When the Joes are fleeing Major Bludd, the pass several fast food restaurants: one with a chicken logo (KFC/Chick-fil-A), one with a cowboy hat logo (Arby's/Roy Rogers) and one with a crown logo (Burger King/White Castle).
G.I. Joe references
- Kibbey's belief that the head of Cobra is half-snake could be a reference either to Golobulus or Cobra Commander's mutation in G.I. Joe: The Movie.
- Major Bludd refers to the Joes as Greenshirts.