Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cobra replaces the Pentagon's top brass with artificial humans known as... synthoids!
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"C'mon, dollface. I know a little cafe in port were the spaghetti is great and the lights are dim. Let's you and I get together and--"
"Let's not and pretend we did, okay?"
- --Don't worry, Shipwreck, Scarlett isn't the only fish in the sea.
"From this moment on, there is no G.I. Joe!"
- --Synthoid General Franks, leaving the episode on a massive cliffhanger.
Animation and/or technical glitches
- As Scarlett asks Rock 'n Roll to drive closer to a F.A.N.G. helicopter, the scrolling background of the Joes' base is recycled and jumps slightly as it is repeated.
- In one scene, Zartan's arms are colored the same blue as his chestplate.
- Duke, usually a stickler for detail, doesn't realize that the base is falling apart (no ammo, fuel or propane) until the other Joes point it out to him.
- Synthoids would continue to plague the Joes in "There's No Place Like Springfield."
- Duke is a sergeant, but since he holds jurisdiction over G.I. Joe operations as its field commander, he commands a higher level of respect than the normal enlisted man and holds superiority over the higher-ranked members of his team..
- The "Now you know..." attached to this episode had Mutt teaching kids how to deal with a stray dog.
- Zartan mentions Spider-Man.