Cobra replaces the Pentagon's top brass with artificial humans known as... synthoids!
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"C'mon, dollface. I know a little cafe in port were the spaghetti is great and the lights are dim. Let's you and I get together and--"
"Let's not and pretend we did, okay?"
- --Don't worry, Shipwreck, Scarlett isn't the only fish in the sea.
"From this moment on, there is no G.I. Joe!"
- --Synthoid General Franks, leaving the episode on a massive cliffhanger.
Animation and/or technical glitches
- As Scarlett asks Rock 'n Roll to drive closer to a F.A.N.G. helicopter, the scrolling background of the Joes' base is recycled and jumps slightly as it is repeated.
- In one scene, Zartan's arms are colored the same blue as his chestplate.
- Duke, usually a stickler for detail, doesn't realize that the base is falling apart (no ammo, fuel or propane) until the other Joes point it out to him.
- Synthoids would continue to plague the Joes in "There's No Place Like Springfield."
- Duke is a sergeant, but since he holds jurisdiction over G.I. Joe operations as its field commander, he commands a higher level of respect than the normal enlisted man and holds superiority over the higher-ranked members of his team..
- The "Now you know..." attached to this episode had Mutt teaching kids how to deal with a stray dog.
- Zartan mentions Spider-Man.