Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
enter brief synopsis here
enter full summary here
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"Shipwreck, what happened? Was there something important in that house?"
"Nah, nothing important. Just a dream or two."
- --Lady Jaye and a heartbroken Shipwreck, who, as he watches "his" house burn to the ground, sadly laments the life that might have been with Mara.
Animation and/or technical glitches
- When Shipwreck drugs the nurse with the spiked milk, he lays her down on a bed. Her hair changes back and forth from blonde to black.
- When Shipwreck has the flashback of his first encounter with G.I. Joe (The Revenge of Cobra), he is shown piloting his sand skiff with Flint and Snake-Eyes as his passengers, even though it was actually Flint and Mutt.
- Where does Polly find the convenient and useful device that helps him melt down synthoids?
- It's possible it was laying around one of Cobra's laboratories, but how would the bird know what it does?
- Shipwreck had a (presumably) debauchery-filled night in Annapolis while in the service; when he questions whether the Polly that rescues him is the genuine article, the bird starts squawking about it, prompting Shipwreck to cut him off abruptly and admit he's the real deal.
- All the current available versions of the episode are edited from the original. When Shipwreck returns to his house to "rescue" Mara and Althea, there was a longer conversation where Shipwreck asks Mara and Althea whether they love him. Althea then insults Shipwreck and threatens him with a rocket launcher. Polly flies into the room, knocks down Althea and then zaps Althea and Mara with the melting device, allowing Shipwreck to escape. All versions of the episode, including the syndicated and DVD versions, now have Shipwreck run into the room and there's an abrupt cut where he starts to talk to Mara while Mara and Althea hold weapons on him; that conversation is cut short. Polly flies in and there's another abrupt cut; suddenly Althea's synthoid model has already been dissolved and Polly dissolves Mara as well.
- No references.
- Coming soon