The Joe Team struggles to stop Cobra from installing the control cubes.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"This looks like a good place to get something to eat, like maybe a broken leg of lamb."
- --Shipwreck, entering the Snake Cafe with Snake Eyes.
"Let's just say I have a soft spot for weirdos."
- --Satin, talking to Shipwreck & Snake Eyes.
"Now I know how a frozen pizza feels!"
- --Alpine, after getting buried in an avalanche with Bazooka.
Animation and/or technical glitches
- Just after being attacked by the control cube, Lady Jaye is shown wearing her cold weather parka.
- Storm Shadow is missing his Cobra insignia in his first frontal shot.
- When Colonel Slash and his men arrive at Satin's dressing room, the dressing room door reads "SATN." In the next shot, it reads "SATIN."
- The name of the club that Shipwreck and Snake-eyes enter is "Snake Club." However, when the announcer introduces Satin, he refers to the establishment as The Snake Cafe. However, since Shipwreck mentioned that the place looked like a good place to get something to eat, the "Snake Club" name might have been a mistake.
- Dusty is shown on Earth with Roadblock moments after being shown on Space Station Delta, where he's been for the past two episodes.
- Lady Jaye activates a javelin that forms an air-filled bubble around her and Flint. However, they're already immersed in the pink goop, so the bubble should just serve to trap pink gunk inside with them and suffocate them.
- Airtight steps on a pressure-sensitive stone inside "The City of Lost Souls" and activates the temple's defenses -- which is odd considering Cobra had just driven the multi-ton cube over the same spot and failed to activate it.
- Lady Jaye has a javelin that can create a bubble filled with air, and one that spreads a net over a large area.
- Snake-Eyes is an adept break dancer.
- So's Timber?
- Shipwreck refers to himself as "Shipwreck Delgado." Delgado is his real last name, but is it wise to say this aloud in a club full of Cobra agents?
- In the City of the Dead, three Greenshirts are hauled off by the stone warriors - and are not seen again! Were they killed off-camera?
- The statues in the City of the Dead are based on the Terra Cotta warriors of X'ian, China.