|G.I. Joe #92|
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
|G.I. Joe||Cobra||Oktober Guard||Sierra Gordo||Punta del Mucosa|
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
- None yet.
- On page 13, one of the Frag-Vipers is drawn with antennae like a bug. It's possible this was an intentional joke on the artist's part, and not just a random mistake.
Items of note
- First appearance: Backblast, Long Range
- Wraps up a story begun in Special Missions #24 and #26.
- The whole bit with everyone reading dossiers and field guides really seems like a dig on Larry Hama's part at the huge amount of new characters and vehicles he was expected to introduce all the time.
- Daina mentions the Moscow branch of Dossiers "Я" Us.
- For years in the '80s, a G.I. Joe-branded electric train was under development, but it never came to fruition. The train the Joes ride on in this issue isn't an intentional reference to that toy-that-never-was, but the parallel is there.
Footnotes and References