Three stories running through the book: the new G.I. Joe Drug Elimination Force takes on the HeadHunters, the new G.I. Joe Eco-Warriors go after Cesspool, and the Ninja Force battle continues.
- Synopsis not yet written.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
|G.I. Joe||Cobra||Trans-Carpathia||Broca Beach|
Featured Vehicles & Equipment
"El grosso to the max!"
- --And with that, Clean-Sweep delivers the single worst line of dialogue to ever appear in a G.I. Joe comic.
- On page 2, Mutt and Cutter respond to each other's assignments.
Items of note
- First appearance: Bullet-Proof, Drug Elimination Force.
- Three stories are told concurrently, dividing the pages evenly.
- Each of the stories has a distinctive panel border: normal straight lines for the DEF, wavy "liquid" lines for the Eco-Warriors, and bamboo for Ninja Force.
- Clutch and Rock 'n Roll visited Broca Beach two and a half years ago, but obviously the brainwashing worked if the Joes still don't know its secret.
- A footnote at the end reveals that the D.E.F. and Eco-Warriors stories will end next issue, but the Ninja Force story will be picked up in #126.
- The dossier in this issue features the Brawler.
- No references.
Footnotes and References